Thursday, June 26, 2014

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my lighting blog.  I created this blog with the intent to help educate anyone who is either interested in, or perplexed by architectural lighting.  There are a lot of little tips and tricks that I intend to share, many of which I use on a daily basis as a manufacturer representative.  I know to some people, rep can be a four letter word, but my intention is not to sell you my lights, but rather just help you to make good lighting design choices whether you are using a manufacturer of mine or not.

If you are like me, you may be a visual learner.  While I do tend to write lengthy descriptions when assisting customers with lighting applications, I find that the best tool is to send illustrations or pictures of what I am talking about.  I intend to do the same on this site so you can actually see what I am talking about.

Once again, welcome to the site.  I hope you find it informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment